- jump roping. Any of your kids a great jump roper?
- gymnastics. I can do a great cart wheel, what can you do?
- magic tricks.
- counting in another language.
- William can eat a whole crayon . . .
-drawing (bring it along)
-cooking/baking. If you make a mean cheese cake, I would not be at all disappointed to eat your talent for dessert.
- origami
- dancing
- acting. Maybe you could prepare a fantastic monolog. (I know, it's not spelled right.)
-SPELLING!! (This clearly, is not one of my talents.)
-juggling (I know someone who can juggle AND play the harmonica at the same time!)
- singing
-play a musical instrument
- making a three pointer every time. (Is that correct basketball jargon?)
- chugging a 20 oz soda in one breath
-how many marshmallow can you stuff in your mouth?
-blowing a giant bubblegum bubble
-whistling
-snapping your fingers (this is something that I can't do.)
Hope this helps get your creative juices flowing. I look forward to seeing what you all have in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment